Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 2

So I am back. I must admit that I turned my computer on last night and felt confident enough to upload the new security suite from Road Runner. I usually get frustrated half way through and walk away but last night I stuck with it. Louie wants a google email account. I think I might be able to do that for him. And a few more times playing with blogs and I think I'll have that it too. Next step is to locate Michael and Marci's blog(nephew in Tacoma)so that I can see how the baby has grown. So much to learn and do and so little time.

4 comments:

  1. That's the missing element, Kathy! Time! I also hate running new programs; that's Jerry's job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I just subscribed to Betsy's blog! I did it and it was easy. You can do it too. I just searched her name when I was on google reader, I found it, clicked on it and subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned so much to do and so little time. I think just that feeling overwhelms me, giving me an excuse just not to start. That is why I made myself take this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personal use is how we all get comfortable with new technology. So, have fun finding that blog and checking on the new little one! I think you'll need to rename your blog, since you are not at all a "technewbie!"

    ReplyDelete